Evolving security solutions
RHEA Group security solution addresses the evolving nature of security threats, providing full coverage throughout the implementation lifecycle, leaving your organization free to operate and optimize its resources.
The method behind the strongest protection
Threats are real. Sabotage, acts of terrorism, cyber-attacks are menacing our security, our life, our companies, and our institutions. These threats are evolving as attackers refine their skills to find more effective ways to take advantage of security gaps in common defences of systems and organisations.
RHEA Group has developed a security method to secure the most advanced, complex organizations and critical infrastructure.
Discover the four packages of our revolutionary security solution.
From NATO to complex industrial companies. RHEA Group’s security methodology has been successfully implemented in more than 20 high-profile security projects.
Leading the first cyber range project for space systems and operations
Leading the first cybersecurity-range project for space systems and operations at the European Space Agency centre in Redu, Belgium.
- Delivering a specialized space-assets cyber-emulation environment
- Actively training experts in the field of cybersecurity
- Securing space assets research, development, and testing
- Developing secure software engineering practices for ESA
Developing a strategic departmental security plan for the Supreme Court of Canada
Developing a strategic Departmental Security Plan (DSP), according with the requirements of the Treasury Board Secretariat of Canada.
- Synthesis, compartmentalization and consolidation of security threat and risk information
- Identifying security priorities, initiatives, issues, gaps and concerns
- Delivering security plan and development of recommendations and Key Performance Indicators
PANOPTESEC: A decision support system for critical infrastructure protection
Providing an advanced decision support system addressing the challenges of critical infrastructure protection.
- Developing software components for system integration, network inventory processing, vulnerability processing, network scanning, and policy deployment
- Delivering complex cyber emulation environments
- Leading solution demonstrations, including active simulation of multi-stage attack scenarios
Supporting the development of a new security policy for Export Development Canada
Supporting the development of a new security policy, along with delivering a gap analysis report and an action plan for a new security framework.
- Reviewing current security policy and associated procedures
- Researching comparable policy instruments
- Drafting a revised security policy
- Providing recommendations on the required supporting documentation to complete the security framework
- Delivering gap analysis report